Signal Issue after HD channel addition

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 6,072

venky

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and have been a Sundirect customer since 2009. Now Im on HD and for last couple of days I'm facing signal issues. HD channels like Vijay TV HD, Star Movies HD, Asianet HD shows signal issues between 12 PM - 3 PM. Today when a technician came, he told my parents that Dish need to be changed, cost Rs 500/-. Sundirect is planning to increase Dish size?

Hey, welcome to DDF.

Yes. Probably they need to replace your dish with a bigger one of 75/90cms so that you can receive proper signal all time.

Bapun Raz said:
Hey, welcome to DDF.

Yes. Probably they need to replace your dish with a bigger one of 75/90cms so that you can receive proper signal all time.
Thanx. Waiting to get in touch with the technician. Does Sundirect officially have big one? They stopped it long back rt?

I think technicians not trained well enough to get signal on both sides seems lot of them facing problems. My brother also facing problems in HD channels last Friday he recharged HD combo and he go facing problem

i too facing this pblm in most of hd channels except sun network channels...can any 1 tell whether there is fault in our side or from sun direct team side for this signal issue.

I think the problem is with the network itself,as they have various tps for sd and hd channels,the antenna is unable to recieve signals properly because there is slight change in alignment for both.
Because of this we can only see hd channels properly at the cost of some sd channels and vice versa.
Technicians say everytime that our antenna has to be changed but problem is actually with network itself as it started only after hd channel addition and that too for most of us at the same time which we dint have before.

I am also facing same problem we find e48 error in hd channels during afternoons and night.
The problem is only with sony six hd and other channels in same tp,when we adjust antenna to get those iam losing tv9,tv5 and other channels in that tps

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock