Signal issue on 11560 H TP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys,

Anyone of you facing signal issue in 11560 H TP? I am getting No signal right now. Even last night there was no signal on this TP. Later resumed but again went down. Same happened with 11480 H TP as well. Even in blind scan of SES 7, this 11560 H TP is missing now.

Can some other ADTV users or Sat trackers check and confirm? I am from Chennai.

Not sure why on a sudden I am not getting signals..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Guys,

Anyone of you facing signal issue in 11560 H TP? I am getting No signal right now. Even last night there was no signal on this TP. Later resumed but again went down. Same happened with 11480 H TP as well. Even in blind scan of SES 7, this 11560 H TP is missing now.

Can some other ADTV users or Sat trackers check and confirm? I am from Chennai.

I too got certain channels going on and off during the time you mentioned. Not sure they belong to 11560 H. I remember the channel is either News 7 Tamil or Puthiya Thalaimurai. Hope this helps. :)

prajasingham said:
I too got certain channels going on and off during the time you mentioned. Not sure they belong to 11560 H. I remember the channel is either News 7 Tamil or Puthiya Thalaimurai. Hope this helps. :)

These channels are from 11520 H TP bro..

Getting Signal on PixHD/Star Plus HD/Star Movies HD/Star World HD.
so no problem at all in my Airtel Box.

Getting gud signals in all channels bro .. You already know where im from :) ..

Problem solved.

I had the ADTV setup as shown in the below thread (last image in first post).

AS5-AS7-SES7-setup-on-90cm-dish

ADTV is from side LNB. The length of wire from LNB to Diseq switch to connect other satellites is 10 meter. From Diseq switch to set top box another 10 meter.

Now I removed this setup and bring my old setup as found in the below thread.

Good-News-Finally-got-SES-7-signals-on-NSS-6-Dish-TV-focused-parabolic-dish

Earlier I moved from this setup since I was not getting signals from 11483 V TP (it was weak by that time). Now I am getting signals from this TP as well and all other TPs as well. Now the length of wire from LNB to Diseq switch is 1 meter only.

But still some fine tuning required on 11561 H/V and 11601 H/V TPs. Sometimes the channels are getting scanned as Nameless due to low signal. But scanning one more time is solving the problem.

Since the problem is solved, the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock