Signal issue

laukhata

Banned
Reaction score
Is there someone facing the no signal problem? in some channels like vaa movies,star utsav movies. True sport and few Chanel's.

Last edited:
Is there someone facing the no signal problem? in some channels like vaa movies,star utsav movies. True sport and few Chanel's.
Is the problems on newly added channels on ADTV? If yes then it seems you are facing problems in one of the new TPs that Airtel activated. I face similar problems in one of my connections. When technician came to visit he told me that the problem is not with my alignment but rather with the dual port lnb I was using. He told me that one of the ports is malfunctioning and the lnb needs replacing.
If the problem doesn't corrects itself I think you might have to call the technician as well.

This is not a problem of LNB, problem is in the STB, your STB is old model and very big size.isn't it? Reply please.

Last edited:
This is not a problem of LNB, problem is in the STB, your STB is old model and very big size.isn't it? Reply please.
Bro when the technician came I replaced the STB as well but that was because of some other reason (This problem is still there). Also when I changed the connections from the lnb the problem started in my other TV and corrected in the previous one, so for me atleast the problem wasn't with STB as such. The problem is with one of the LNB ports.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock