Signal not available for some of the channels on ADTV HD+

sks_hd

Reaction score
i am not getting signal for some of the channels on my ADTV HD+
even the message that you are not subscribed the channel is not showing.
Instead it is showing the remove obstruction message.

this is only for some channels while all other channels are getting signal.
has anybody got the same issue. Is there a solution.

I don't want to contact the CC as they are good for nothing. will ruin my day. :wall

sks_hd said:
i am not getting signal for some of the channels on my ADTV HD+
even the message that you are not subscribed the channel is not showing.
Instead it is showing the remove obstruction message.

this is only for some channels while all other channels are getting signal.
has anybody got the same issue. Is there a solution.

I don't want to contact the CC as they are good for nothing. will ruin my day. :wall
Which channels ????

like NDTV good times, Housefull movies etc. and also some of the DD channels. there are more but i don't remember all.

sks_hd said:
like NDTV good times, Housefull movies etc. and also some of the DD channels. there are more but i don't remember all.

Sometimes it happens with me also ... but it get resolved in 2-3 minutes or if last for more time then your dish need to be realinged ...

Are you getting signals on epic, food food, homeshop 18 Channels if no then you are getting no signals on 11480 V TP, you need to realign your dish.

Dish Realingnement is required, Call Cc and bash them and ask them to do it FOC.....

not getting these channels also. realignment of dish is required. thanks for the info
The service personal how came to upgrade the STB a couple of months back told that the cable is the problem.
I had told him realignment is required but he told it is cable. the ADTV service & CC is really horrible.
Any way thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock