Seeking Help Signal Not Available in HD Box

abhionnet

Reaction score
I am using D2H for past 5 years. I have a primary RH Hd box and a normal hd add-on box. For past few days some channels in primary Hd box showing Signal not Available and signal coming after 1 or 2 mins. This problem is not there in add-on box. I have changed the lnb also. Still problem not solved. Please help me to solve this problem.

I am using D2H for past 5 years. I have a primary RH Hd box and a normal hd add-on box. For past few days some channels in primary Hd box showing Signal not Available and signal coming after 1 or 2 mins. This problem is not there in add-on box. I have changed the lnb also. Still problem not solved. Please help me to solve this problem.

First try to remove the F connector and check whether it correctly connected, sometimes the metallic shield touches the centre core can happen lost of signal.

Second, if still lost of signal. Please check the coaxial cable from lnb to your primary box. Try to change the cable ...

I have already checked them. The problem is when channels like Star Gold Select, Star utsav movies are switched on, it shows Signal not available. Then after 30 seconds channel comes on. No idea why this is happening. The problem is there with some other channels also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock