Signal not available problem

xaviar88

Reaction score
Some channels showing signal not available ....But the signal quality is good the signal bar shows white colour...Help me guys how to clear this issue?

Saj 007 said:
Can you tell me the name of the channels..

Angel Tv,Captain Tv,Siripoli Tv,Travel Xp hd,Puthiya Thalaimurai,Kalaignar Tv,Raj Tv,Vasanth Tv,Isai Aruvi and some other channels

xaviar88 said:
Angel Tv,Captain Tv,Siripoli Tv,Travel Xp hd,Puthiya Thalaimurai,Kalaignar Tv,Raj Tv,Vasanth Tv,Isai Aruvi and some other channels

I was also facing the same problem for last 3 days. Today Service Engineer visited and found my dish was little moved due to heavy wind. Now everything is okay. But that cost me Rs. 170. You can try to adjust your dish yourself if it's at an approachable position to save this amount.

If you will get another d2h stb from any of your friends, connect it with your connection & check signal..

Pranab said:
I was also facing the same problem for last 3 days. Today Service Engineer visited and found my dish was little moved due to heavy wind. Now everything is okay. But that cost me Rs. 170. You can try to adjust your dish yourself if it's at an approachable position to save this amount.

Bro but the signal bar is in white colour so I think the signal quality is not bad

I also faced this type of problem in above mentioned channels, my signal strength is full & green but signal quality is in white. Technician came & connect another stb and it showed signal quality &strength in green color and signal problem is solved by replacing the stb. Technician said that the tuner is damaged.

xaviar88 said:
Bro but the signal bar is in white colour so I think the signal quality is not bad

White color is low quality bro...:s

xaviar88 said:
But all my channels showing white colour but other channels working fine

I asked the same question to technician, and he said that some TP have low signal quality , if tuner is damaged stb cannot show the channels in the TPs...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock