SIGNAL QUALITY INCREASED

renovetio

Reaction score
Hi friends,
I have another problem my tata sky signal strength is 85-95% for all channels but no signal quality to one or two points for most of the channels and these channels clarity is very good, but for few channels like star plus, sony colors and movies ok, star gold, sony max, zee tv zee cinema signal quality is upto 60% and these channels come even during heavy rain. So how to get good signal quality for all channels and why there is variation in singal quality.

RE: How to improve singnal quality

The variation is due to different tps (transponders). It is fine. You need to do nothing until you face any problem.

Signal quality Improved

Friends,
Signal quality problem solved in my tata sky, Now I am getting 100% signal quality on channel no 100, Star plus , Star gold, Sony tv, sony max, movies ok, zee tv and zee cinema. Rest other channels 60% signal quality. Now the tv will come even during heavy rains.

This is what happen, after upgrading to HD Setop box the signals got reduced drastically. So I called C care, they sent a technician, First the technician tried to check the signal with his meter , it showed 30% and the guy said he is shocked to see it lasted this long with out any signal problem. He then tried to realign the dish by loosening then nut bolts but he could not find signal even after trying for 5min.

He being a senior tech. discovered a problem in installation of my dish when i took the connection 2 years back. The L shaped bar rod which holds the LNB has been fixed from under the dish plate causing a decrease in distance between the dish plate and LNB. He also showed me the problem by showing me another DTH properly installed wihich is beside mine. So he removed everything and fixed the L shaped bar from under the Bracket which hold the dish thus increasing the distance between LNB and dish plate.

Now signal was found with in 10sec and then he aligned it to get max levels, checked my TV and  left. All these done for free. This man done a perfect Job.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock