Signal quality of tata sky is not upto expectation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujithkumar91

Reaction score
Hi friends, Yesterday i have taken a new tatasky ultra + south HD connection. At the time of installation of box , the signal stength is above 80 and the signal quality is full, but when am checking the signal quality in the channels, nearly 95% of the channel's signal quality is below 20(only 2 bars). Can anyone please assist me with ths?:(

Call cc and request for an installer visit. Fine tuning is required

Sarkar said:
Call cc and request for an installer visit. Fine tuning is required

Hi sarkar, but in the home screen am getting full signal quality..how so? and what should be the ideal signal quality level for a good PQ?

Are u getting bad picture? I mean pixels?

sujithkumar91 said:
Hi friends, Yesterday i have taken a new tatasky ultra + south HD connection. At the time of installation of box , the signal stength is above 80 and the signal quality is full, but when am checking the signal quality in the channels, nearly 95% of the channel's signal quality is below 20(only 2 bars). Can anyone please assist me with ths?:(
S Tatasky recommendation we are checking on HD box signal in channel number 101. Check your setup box 101 channel number signal quality not strength is 1E7 like this picture this is the best signal quality strength will be depending on cable length if your cable running above 10 metre signal strength will be drop but it not necessary we are checking always signal quality..
3686c79a22f81e2df0e9f1a5d4d7b197.jpg
if u quality drop on1E7 it is not good

In some frequencies Tata Sky have signals fluctuation for example; 11050

Anybody plz post the signal strength of jai Maharashtra, zee bangla cinema, fx channel tp :shy

I am getting low signal on that :shy

Rushil.D said:
Anybody plz post the signal strength of jai Maharashtra, zee bangla cinema, fx channel tp :shy

I am getting low signal on that :shy
U are right. This frequency os very weak in Tata Sky. However, sometimes I get full signals of it. I fixed side LNB'S for Dish TV HD, Videocon d2h HD and Tata Sky HD with Asiasat 7S based dish antenna. Frequency of FX sometimes come with full signals but mostly remain 0 signals for me. When I see full signals, I often say they seems trying to move it to new satellite :(

Hassan Syed said:
U are right. This frequency os very weak in Tata Sky. However, sometimes I get full signals of it. I fixed side LNB'S for Dish TV HD, Videocon d2h HD and Tata Sky HD with Asiasat 7S based dish antenna. Frequency of FX sometimes come with full signals but mostly remain 0 signals for me. When I see full signals, I often say they seems trying to move it to new satellite :(

bro how much signal your are getting on that tp in your box plz post snap :shy :sp

Rushil.D said:
bro how much signal your are getting on that tp in your box plz post snap :shy :sp

Mostly it remains zero :( but sometimes it shows full signals strength. I will try to fix side LNB a little more for this frequency. This frequency seems on Indat 4A yet. New satellite Gsat - 10 has an amazing signals strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock