Signal strength is low -Should I ask Engineer to visit again?

Tapas2014

Reaction score
Dear All,

Please let me know that in my Videocon D2h signal is showing high but the strength is low, but I am having much difficulties while watching channels. Channels for interrupted when rainfall is happening. Please confirm should I ask Engineer to make the signal strength high.On last time an engineer told me that signal strength cant be make better in my location.

Regards

Tapas

As per my last intimation this is to inform you that engineer named Mr. Ranjit has visited my place & he found that my STB need to replaced which I shal be doing on tomorrow i.e, 09.08.14 as today I cant manage any time to replace it due to professional dutuies.

I am overwhelmed by the behaviour of this engineer & also found he is very helpful as well as well behaved person. This now this is the first time I have met such an engineer from D2H.

I am very happy with his service & hopefully after replacing of the box on tomorrow my issue will be resolved.:k

ashahzadpk said:
Use high size dish then ur problem will be solved

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock