Signal strength of Airtel Digital TV in Kuwait

Ajmalhamad

Reaction score
Anybody have facing signal problem in Kuwait at evening 4 pm to 10 pm , Especially HD channels not getting properly in this timing ,

Please share ur experience

Do u have any idea regarding signal strength for Airtel Tv in Kuwait ,. Please help

Solution
Airtel has good signal quality in dubai/UAE... many i know have shifted from dishtv too airtel coz of availability of all channels and quality of airtel is also good
Not like that ,I am a DISH TV customer and residing in Kuwait but facing low signal at evening (4pm to 10 pm Kuwait time ) . I heard that Airtel have good coverage in Kuwait . So asking advice from this forum anybody knows Airtel coverage in Kuwait . Please update

Airtel has good signal quality in dubai/UAE... many i know have shifted from dishtv too airtel coz of availability of all channels and quality of airtel is also good

Solution
Thank you dear for reply,

Yes I am planning to shift from Dishtv to Airtel , because all sports HD channels not getting at evening . I cant see any sports match with proper quality in here ( its apply only for HD channels) . Really i dnt like to see sports programs like football and cricket with sd quality.

I hope airtel has good coverage in here Kuwait .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock