Signal

• Thread starter Thread starter motasim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 1,726
Press 4..2..1 color buttons on remote back to back.. STB info sheet will appear then press blue color button.. scroll on to which u want to see..

Take ur Dishtru HD + remote in hand.. seat in front of tv.. and press the color buttons (available on remote as red green yellow & blue) press blue,green,red button back to back.. u will see STB info sheet.. after that press blue button on remote.. see the strength & quality of tp u want to see..

Rom1moR said:
Take ur Dishtru HD + remote in hand.. seat in front of tv.. and press the color buttons (available on remote as red green yellow & blue) press blue,green,red button back to back.. u will see STB info sheet.. after that press blue button on remote.. see the strength & quality of tp u want to see..

Nothing happend

Pls tell me sequence of color keys on ur remote .. 1 to 4 in sequence..

OK now press blue then green then red in sequence back to back on remote pointin towards ur STB..

There is stb information not information of signal .. I want to know signal quality

In stb information there is VC number stb no verified key firmware I guide version ... There is not showing signal quality n signal strength

Back
Top Bottom