Simmba 2 | Ranveer Singh

MFan9724

Reaction score
Ranveer Singh confirmed that Simmba 2 is Happening

Opening up about Simmba 2, Ranveer told India.com, "God willing it'll definitely happen. It was always intended to become a franchise and I think whenever Rohit sir wants to make Simmba 2, I'll be game because Simmba is my favourite character to play. He's so mischievous, so bratty, he has these wisecracks and one-liners and plays to the gallery and is so flamboyant and so endearing and so tough at the same time...I love being Simmba."

The actor further added that he would be ecstatic about Simmba and the second part of the film would be made sooner or later. This update on Simmba is sure to make Ranveer Singh fans go crazy.

Last edited:
I think it would be announce after singham 3 and will be release in 2026 - 27 because Golmaal 5 is also in the pipeline.
Rohit shetty should come out from comfort zone...

I think it would be announce after singham 3 and will be release in 2026 - 27 because Golmaal 5 is also in the pipeline.
Rohit shetty should come out from comfort zone...
Not 2026 bro . Most probably by Mid 2023 as Both Singham 3 and Golmaal 5 will be completed by 1st Half of 2023

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock