DDF Exclusive SITI Cable silently premiered Race 3

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Race 3 aired on Siti cable in Assam's flagship channel Prag Channel. I was shocked to know that channel owns TV rights of most studios including major ones like YRF. Picture clarity of the movies are below average though. Also the ad scroll gets bit annoying at times. It's great that we users from Assam gets to enjoy latest movies in FTA channel as pay cable has got so expensive.

Last edited:
Playing new movies in local cable is not new... But recently the trend has stopped. However some local channels still play movies which are some weeks or months old...
Yes, I still remember. During analogue cable there was a local channel in our area which used to show the movies very next day of release by recording them. Whenever any person moved through the passage of hall his/her shadow was visible on the screen. Even the comments was audible. Housefull was one of them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock