Article Siti Network: Small Cable Operators not complying with rules

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
WHAT A JOKE 😂😂!! As if they are complying according to new TRAI rules
their website is under maintenance most of the time.. their app also removed from play store... 90% of the Bouquets are not available (only few costly ones available)... and 1 month lock-in period

after all these, they are complaining about others😂:clap2:

Even though I don't use cable network, but I know these stupid people of Siti cable they won't change until some authority smashes them with some huge fine.

I don't know what had happened with Airtel Digital TV also nowadays. Why are they not adding Zee, Star, Sun, TV18 bouquets with updated channels on self-care ? How long do we have to look at PDF file and call CC for each and every modifications. Even CC guys are also id*ots 😡 they also don't have knowledge about it. But Airtel is better than Tata Sky in this way, they have at least updated the bouquets with newly added channels. The only thing is I am missing MTV HD, MTV BEATS HD ,VH1 HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock