• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,399

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
KOCHI: A Direct To Home (DTH) television service provider is taking its customers in the city for a ride.
Customers of Tata Sky complain that their connections have not been activated despite paying the charges. Their phone calls are also left unanswered.
To make matters worse, the customers are finding it difficult even to meet an executive of the company to address their grievance."I have been calling them for the last ten days. In the beginning, they told me that I will get the connection in 24 hours. Then they extended the period to 72 hours. Again, they revised the deadline by 24 hours," said V Mathew, who wants to shift his connection from Mumbai to Kochi.
"I remitted around Rs 6,000 on July 6 for the service. I have already registered more than one complaint as requested by the executives of the company. But they still keep me waiting," he said.
According to the shop keepers who sell the product in the state, it has been three months since the service has gone haywire. "We have DTH of six providers with us. Now we request the customers who opt for Tata Sky to change their option. In many instances I myself had to face difficulty in getting the connection activated. With the sole franchisee quitting three months ago, there is no person to activate or for service maintenance," said Vijesh, who runs an electronics shop in Kochi.
The representative of the service provider told Express that things will be on track within a few days. "We had to terminate the agreement with our existing franchisee recently. Now we are doing the job on our own. The training of engineers in this regard has been completed. We expect that everything will be on track within a couple of days," said Aji Mathew, salesincharge of Tata Sky.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/skyhigh-hopes-of-dth-customers-dashed/168067-60-122.html

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock