smartcard writing method and tools

ziaindiaup

Reaction score
hi to all my friends i want to share some useful info about smartcard writing technique. I m not any master or any expert of this technique but i have sufficient info about this. Same thing i want to share with you. With the help of this info which is i m going to provide you can boost ur knowledge about smartcard writing method . You can get full usefull info and guidance from this link given below.
www.duwgati.com/uk/index.htm

But Dth Smart Card Reader Or Copier Not Available In India,:(: Without This We Can't Editing Any Data or Experiments With Smart Card :-/.

Vikram said:
But Dth Smart Card Reader Or Copier Not Available In India,:(: Without This We Can't Editing Any Data or Experiments With Smart Card :-/.

We can make our own readers. Costs less than rs.200. But what is the use? Cloning smart card is not easy. Even if we clone they are pairing the card with the stb. So we need some other stb other than what is given by the provider.

amatan said:
Vikram said:

We can make our own readers. Costs less than rs.200. But what is the use? Cloning smart card is not easy. Even if we clone they are pairing the card with the stb. So we need some other stb other than what is given by the provider.

these tricks were good in old type of enryptions on old cards , but in recent days , all the encryption world moved much ahead , with secure coding .

i dont think we need any box id to view in pc with clone card ,? not exactly , what do you say on this ?

Oh no 3 years Old Thread. I have not seen this before.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock