SN9000IR Homecast Question

Sri2702

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I need help.

I got Sun Direct DTH on 2008, that time I had the black STB (don't remember the model number). For 2 years or so, I had that STB. I remember the Software got updated two-three times. Then one day, the STB stopped working. So, we got it replaced from Sun Direct Dealer here. They gave a new STB. After using it and then searching about it on the internet is when I realized it's a old model STB. It's Homecast SN9000IR. The software is old also.

The OTA option is disabled. I liked the new software, and the one in the Homecast STB is old and inconvenient. For example, to check the EPG, when I press the "Guide" button, the Guide menu opens up full screen and I can't see the video in a small box at top (like I could do on my previous STB). I can't even see EPG of more than two shows in the menu.

Is there anyway to get to the software, like anyway to get the OTA?
Does anyone have the SN9000IR STB like me and also have the same software or did you get an OTA? The menu is grey if you're wondering.
Can I get the STB replaced, free of cost if possible, as there's no problem in the STB other than being inconvenient?

Thanks in advance.

bro,ota option disabled in all stb & press the guide button means full version epg & press info button means small epg is working &if u want to replace stb means Rs.450 only old stb will replaced & u can contact ur dealer for new stb

Bro, what I mean is; if you press the info button and then the Right Arrow you can scroll through whole EPG, right? In this STB only we can scroll to two programs EPG only.

Sri2702 said:
Bro, what I mean is; if you press the info button and then the Right Arrow you can scroll through whole EPG, right? In this STB only we can scroll to two programs EPG only.

bro, in my stb & press the info button means only mini epg see & press the epg button means full epg will see & i use sundirect hd stb & bro u using old model that reason not available & please this procedure -> press menu on remote after epg is available in my stb & i think in ur remote guide button also available & press the guide & try :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock