DTH updates Snaps - Epg added on DD Channels

• Thread starter ShivRaj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,845
Overall this is a bad news that dish tv adding DD Free Dish channels from their own frequencies because these slots can be utilised for other channels in future.

Overall this is a bad news that dish tv adding DD Free Dish channels from their own frequencies because these slots can be utilised for other channels in future.

Plz Don't post same words on multiple threads and stealing someone's work and claiming it to be mine is not a good idea

for example whom work is stolen?
Work is of freedish aka Prasar Bharati and you can guess who is the theif here. I am quite sure dishtv does not pay transponder rent to Prasar Bharati though they are showing freedish chs that's why I call it stealing bcoz satellite launch costs nation more than 1000 crore.

Last edited:

Terms n conditions of Bharat Pack Aka FTA Pack , NON stop Entertainment..

A only Private DTH carryin MHRD channels which are beneficial for students who are countries future..

Last edited:
Work is of freedish aka Prasar Bharati and you can guess who is the theif here. I am quite sure dishtv does not pay transponder rent to Prasar Bharati though they are showing freedish chs that's why I call it stealing bcoz satellite launch costs nation more than 1000 crore.
It is impossible to use the frequencies of DD Free Dish without the concent of DD Free Dish. For example, Big TV & Sun Dircet both can use DD signals but they cannot do this because of legal issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock