Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
4 days back my relative bought a 48" Sony LED TV with D2H HD Connection.. i visited there yday .. so got the oportunity to watch and take snaps of few HD and SD Channels..
I am not satisfied with the performance of SD Channels .. its not upto the mark surely as i seen in the TV..
HD Channels quality is good as i seen in the TV.. the STB is reacting bit slow i forgot to check the Model but it was small and Black in colour ..

Now posting snaps from D2H and Tatasky [from my STB/TV] ..
Both r taken live..

Snaps from D2H >

lfDncWm.jpg

bmuGOeS.jpg

lyARC68.jpg

9dC0gsu.jpg

ifGKBVf.jpg

5hVcPPj.jpg

KGhnvVQ.jpg

mmWiu3T.jpg

mwfDmOK.jpg

ffnGMQu.jpg

xilxzp9.jpg

Tatasky HD >

sdWQt21.jpg

8plunWv.jpg

axY3iQA.jpg

KOg44UO.jpg

fCL8Xrd.jpg

dfUsneg.jpg

H51NPL5.jpg

yyKQqCy.jpg

Its clear from pictures that pictures taken from videocon d2h have been taken by keeping brightness and contrast settings of camera low and in pictures of tata sky, te camera settings have been kept with high contrast and brightness.

Mod note: :no personal attacks, even if u differ in opinion, u shud put out d facts... nobody is stopping u in that, but dont put member's names in d post, and specifically target them :no

aumnamonarayan said:
Another thread to promote tata sky and defame videocon d2h. Its clear from pictures that pictures taken from videocon d2h have been taken by keeping brightness and contrast settings of camera low and in pictures of tata sky, te camera settings have been kept with high contrast and brightness.
Hmm... BTW i didnt compared any D2H.. Or adjusted the Camera settings .. U can see the EPG in good quality .. only pictures r ..

Re: RE: Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Mine is Onida 32" LED TV
So, how did you conclude that d2h has dull PQ on SD channels than Tata Sky, if you haven't tested them on the same TV, sir? [emoji32]

geekvishal said:
So, how did you conclude that d2h has dull PQ on SD than Tata Sky, if you haven't tested it on the same TV, sir? [emoji32]

The Brightness /contrast of pictures remains same in all As i know [may be wrong] also i haveen TS ,TruHD,ADTV in Large TVs too .In Large screens the pixallation differs than in Medium Sized TVs.. U can see the d2h EPG is in good quality but the channel is not..
I have posted what i felt .. its my personal view only ...

Re: RE: Snaps from D2H HD STB and Tatasky HD STB

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
The Brightness /contrast of pictures remains same in all As i know [may be wrong] also i haveen TS ,TruHD,ADTV in Large TVs too .In Large screens the pixallation differs than in Medium Sized TVs.. U can see the d2h EPG is in good quality but the channel is not..
I have posted what i felt .. its my personal view only ...
I don't have info regarding the effect on PQ due to screen size. But I respect your views sir, as you have so much years of experience ! [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock