Discussion Software Bug issue in Tata Play

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score

I am going to discuss this above thing in the mentioned link again now but with creation of new thread......after almost 3 months i shared in GD Thread.

The software bug is not solved at all...now, its taking almost 30 seconds to change the channels....its often happening after switching on the STB.

From Home channel, if i press Fav Button, its taking more than 30 seconds to change the channel..

Its not a remote or set top box problem...because, the blinking Light in Remote and Set top box is fine....The problem is reflecting time in Screen...it takes more time..

Suppose, lets say, if i am pressing Fav Button 5 to 6 times(i am pressing these much times, because the change is not reflecting in screen), for my first press, the screen responding only after 30 sec...and for the succeeding press of 4 times, the EPG is reflecting 4 times(on and off) again...

This is irritating and spoils our Tv viewing experience..

All tataplay setup box is this. Same problem is not solved all members are know this problem because not useful,

I am going to discuss this above thing in the mentioned link again now but with creation of new thread......after almost 3 months i shared in GD Thread.

The software bug is not solved at all...now, its taking almost 30 seconds to change the channels....its often happening after switching on the STB.

From Home channel, if i press Fav Button, its taking more than 30 seconds to change the channel..

Its not a remote or set top box problem...because, the blinking Light in Remote and Set top box is fine....The problem is reflecting time in Screen...it takes more time..

Suppose, lets say, if i am pressing Fav Button 5 to 6 times(i am pressing these much times, because the change is not reflecting in screen), for my first press, the screen responding only after 30 sec...and for the succeeding press of 4 times, the EPG is reflecting 4 times(on and off) again...

This is irritating and spoils our Tv viewing experience..
Same issue to me also. Some time not working after seconds it will continuosly reflect what we pressed in remote.

4Ml1bQu.jpg

Bad service for tataplay software issue when will solve this problem any one know

Yes. Tata play has to solve this issue. For channel selection also this is happening. If want to change the channel, first attempt, it is not showing on the TV screen, after repeated attempt only we could change the channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock