Discussion Software Bug issue in Tata Play

I am going to discuss this above thing in the mentioned link again now but with creation of new thread......after almost 3 months i shared in GD Thread.

The software bug is not solved at all...now, its taking almost 30 seconds to change the channels....its often happening after switching on the STB.

From Home channel, if i press Fav Button, its taking more than 30 seconds to change the channel..

Its not a remote or set top box problem...because, the blinking Light in Remote and Set top box is fine....The problem is reflecting time in Screen...it takes more time..

Suppose, lets say, if i am pressing Fav Button 5 to 6 times(i am pressing these much times, because the change is not reflecting in screen), for my first press, the screen responding only after 30 sec...and for the succeeding press of 4 times, the EPG is reflecting 4 times(on and off) again...

This is irritating and spoils our Tv viewing experience..
Iam also facing same problem

The customer care team is advising that to disconnect all cables and wire from set top box and to reconnect it again after 30 seconds.

But the problem is still there

My new Tata play hd box have no problem at all.and picture quality is also very good as compared to previous Tata sky hd box.. I am very happy

Remove favourites and check if the issue is resolved.
fix for this issue and new software will be downloaded by end of Next month, however for now to mitigate this issue please follow above step

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock