Discussion Software Bug issue in Tata Play

Remove favourites and check if the issue is resolved.
fix for this issue and new software will be downloaded by end of Next month, however for now to mitigate this issue please follow above step
Hello...its not solved...after doing factory default, all the settings had gone including favourite channels...so, when i checked without fav channels the same problem persists....

And its badly affecting the TV viewing experience...

BTW, are you a empolyee of Tata Play?

Yes i too contacted customer care and they told to factory reset, i have made factory reset 2 to 3 times but still same problem continues, i think the problem is even tataplay customer care is not aware of this issue

Hi guys recently i brought tatasky binge+ box can anyone is there any setting to scan channels

send emails to nodal officer explaining this and stating that this lag issue is being experienced not only by you.

I am Using 2 technicaolor set top boxes. for channel changing takes 1.5 seconds only. just i checked thro stop watch in mobile.

Remove favourites and check if the issue is resolved.
fix for this issue and new software will be downloaded by end of Next month, however for now to mitigate this issue please follow above step
When will be New software update available?

I dont think it will be resolved anytime soon...

Tata Play living in their own world...and its ruining the experience...

Sometimes i am thinking to change the operator to old one...i.e Sun Direct..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock