Software of Download ID 25

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 16,110

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been updated new software of download id 25. The picture quality of SD channels are better than other softwares. :) :sp ;) if anybody updated plz tell me how working

sagurathod said:
I have been update new software of download id 25. The picture quality of :SD channels are better than other softwares. :) :sp ;)

Please mention the box model as well in the thread title..

Also, is it a regular update or manual update?

RE: Software of Download ID 25 [HD 2244]

Sadiq said:
Please mention the box model as well in the thread title..

Also, is it a regular update or manual update?

HD 2244 bro...

sagurathod said:
HD 2244 bro...

Automatic update or did u call cc? I called cc there was epg and audio issues with update 21 so engg came and updated it to 25. Both problems were resolved..

swaroop86 said:
Automatic update or did u call cc?

no bro... I swapped my first stb & taken new. But in it original 21 no. software. In 21 no. software there was problem of video & audio. Then I called to engg. & he updated from his pendride.

my videocond2h hd box 2222 software id 22
e8c03Rp.jpg

swaroop86 said:
Automatic update or did u call cc? I called cc there was epg and audio issues with update 21 so engg came and updated it to 25. Both problems were resolved..

bro... urs is sd box n his is hd box. so no comparison can b done regarding software id 25.

n can anyone plz tell me the software id of sd box 1111 - N
my stb box is having id 19

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... urs is sd box n his is hd box. so no comparison can b done regarding software id 25.

n can anyone plz tell me the software id of sd box 1111 - N
my stb box is having id 19

same update works for both boxes..hd 2244IR and hd 2244 RF..cc wont be able to confirm this but u can confirm it from your d2h engg..they are just giving away hd 2244 infrared remote box as sd bcoz they launched RF remote boxes. when i login to my d2h account it shows digistb 1111 n box even though i am using hd2244 IR..its just they activate the IR box as sd and RF box as HD..

swaroop86 said:
same update works for both boxes..hd 2244IR and hd 2244 RF..cc wont be able to confirm this but u can confirm it from your d2h engg..they are just giving away hd 2244 infrared remote box as sd bcoz they launched RF remote boxes. when i login to my d2h account it shows digistb 1111 n box even though i am using hd2244 IR..its just they activate the IR box as sd and RF box as HD..

so bro.... can u please tell me how to check the latest id for sd 1111 n sd boxes
as I purchase this on 24 june 2014 n since then till now my id is same only i.e. 19

also the pq of eng n hindi news channels is not good.

can u plz confirm it from ur end how is the pq of news channels in ur sd box

Prateek Marwadi said:
so bro.... can u please tell me how to check the latest id for sd 1111 n sd boxes
as I purchase this on 24 june 2014 n since then till now my id is same only i.e. 19

also the pq of eng n hindi news channels is not good.

can u plz confirm it from ur end how is the pq of news channels in ur sd box

i called cc regarding software for my box and they told me that the latest update for my box is 19 (as its showing 1111n in their system and when i login to my d2h acc)..but i already had update 25 on my box, i was just crosschecking..so as per this info i guess update 19 is the last update released for 1111n. when i puchased box had update 21 and i was having audio and program guide update issues which resolved after update 25. i guess if u are having such problems call cc..there might be issue with your wire or something..u still have 2 months on your warranty get the maximum out of it..after that u will have to pay charges.

and this is how i came to know that the hd infrared remote boxes are being given away and activated as sd boxes and the new radio frequency RF boxes are activated as HD. but the software for both are same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock