DTH updates software ota update received

MMM123

Reaction score
Today i received software update for stb model s32100
IMG-20190712-111848.jpg

Today i received software update for stb model s32100
IMG-20190712-111848.jpg
I too received the update yesterday. Same STB model.

There is also 1 more change in this update.

After this OTA Update, the STB boot up channel has changed back to Info Channel. Before this OTA Update, for the past few weeks, after switching ON, the STB booted up and played the exact channel that was playing before we switched OFF the STB.

Related Thread --> Discussion - STB Boot Up Channel

Now, the STB is booting up and playing whichever Info Channel Language we are selecting here:
Menu --> Display --> Info Language.

For example, I set 004 Malayalam and switched OFF the STB. The channel that was playing before switching the STB's power OFF was &flix (LCN 408). After I switched it back ON, it automatically played the INFO MALAYALAM (LCN 004) channel :)

I too received the update yesterday. Same STB model.

There is also 1 more change in this update.

After this OTA Update, the STB boot up channel has changed back to Info Channel. Before this OTA Update, for the past few weeks, after switching ON, the STB booted up and played the exact channel that was playing before we switched OFF the STB.

Related Thread --> Discussion - STB Boot Up Channel

Now, the STB is booting up and playing whichever Info Channel Language we are selecting here:
Menu --> Display --> Info Language.

For example, I set 004 Malayalam and switched OFF the STB. The channel that was playing before switching the STB's power OFF was &flix (LCN 408). After I switched it back ON, it automatically played the INFO MALAYALAM (LCN 004) channel :)
Yes i also noticed and we can select landing channel with 6 optionoption
Currently kannada info is not available I think it add will soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock