software update failed 2 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you reset your stb after this problem ?

After you said , i just did restart . now dont know when update screen will come

After you said , i just did reset . now dont know when update screen will come

If still the error shows when the next update came, call CC and tell the issue..

I did call them and told them about the problem . THen he replied that issue will be solved within 2 hrs else he will take complain . Now waiting for update

Ok bro, post here when you get update..

santosh said:
Yes i can see but whenever update screen comes , it is not downloading and says unable to aquire front end signal & suddenly box reboots then channels are not working . just showing " signal not available " . But after power off and on , channels working fine

Same Happened to me Bro..I mailed them..they called nd told that still it is not available..the next download ID would be 34 and said it would be available from 20th of this month..

manikrish said:
Same Happened to me Bro..I mailed them..they called nd told that still it is not available..the next download ID would be 34 and said it would be available from 20th of this month..

They took my complain nd said that their engg would come nd see whats wrong

santosh said:
They took my complain nd said that their engg would come nd see whats wrong

OK bro..please post what happened after engineer visit you..

I have 2233 box.
Update failed 2 times during yesterday morning, without seeing any post here about 2233, i had dropped a support request, an engineer visited today and tried update and told there is no new update out for this box yet. Update is only available for 2244 so far. So, let us hope an update would be out soon for 2233 too. A general update from him (when asked) was that a full smart box is on the anvil, still in testing phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock