software update failed 2 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronak Shah said:
in my hd stb today morning updated started but failed....again after half hour update came and again failed...Don't know what is the reason....

If your box is in warrenty then call cc ..
He will take ur complain and technician will come nd solve problem

manikrish said:
Mobile App Software for HD Planet-2244- DL ID - 34

Download this and extract the file to your pendrive bro..

Switch Off The STB

Insert USB Before Switching It On!

Switch On STB And Same Time Hold The Reset Button Until The Update Process Begins

Then It Will Do The Rest

It Will Restart Automatically While Its Restarting Remove USB Immediately

Then It's All Done Bro..

Thanks Bro...Worked like a Charm...:)

ssmlchn1 said:
I have 2233 box.
Update failed 2 times during yesterday morning, without seeing any post here about 2233, i had dropped a support request, an engineer visited today and tried update and told there is no new update out for this box yet. Update is only available for 2244 so far. So, let us hope an update would be out soon for 2233 too. A general update from him (when asked) was that a full smart box is on the anvil, still in testing phase.

Since the last few days my 2233 box was trying to download the update OTA and kept either failing, else my son without having patience has been switching off the box and on again (in my absence)
Today morning I made him wait when the update appeared, and finally the update finished in around 9-10mins. It is now ID 34
Now on I hope things are fine. Else download used to appear every 1hr or less than that and was really an irritant.
Menu color has changed with more black theme.
I havent checked it out much, to see what else are the differences. will see later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock