Software upgrade for Technicolor Miracle 4K STB is from 8th March 2017 2:00am.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 5,196
Bapun Raz said:
You need to stay awake till 2am to receive that. Else keep STB on stand by mode and sleep well.[emoji4]

Till now not receive the update bro :shy

May be i will receive the updates on tomorrow,anyway good night bro  :)

So anyone received the update by now? Is it EVO 12 kind of software or same software with new catagories and taller menus.

Bapun Raz said:
So anyone received the update by now? Is it EVO 12 kind of software or same software with new catagories and taller menus.

Not possible otherwise they would have mentioned it in the changes list. EVO12 was a disaster and they'll never bring it to any other STB.

In fact I hope they'll restore old software in Transfer STB via coming update.

DTH Fan said:
Not possible otherwise they would have mentioned it in the changes list. EVO12 was a disaster and they'll never bring it to any other STB.

In fact I hope they'll restore old software in Transfer STB via coming update.

First let them inform us if any future updates are planned for Transfer box, it became a failure model... Transfer feature hasn't been used widely and didn't got reach as much as expected.... Hope soon they will introduce airtel box like Airtel did...

^^ Agree but since they have discontinued HD+ box, Transfer box is the only PVR box having in-build HDD. So I hope they'll release the same update for TRANSFER box too. I think they are releasing update for Transfer at last because its new and there are less Transfer box users compared to other boxes.

Everything is slow according to me, even its UI is not good looking... Blue UI looks more cool...

Bapun Raz said:
Everything is slow according to me, even its UI is not good looking... Blue UI looks more cool...

Very slow. When we change channels, sometimes EPG shows previous channel details. When we browse recorded content, its very slow. Also sometimes when we delete something from recorded content, it takes time in removing the item from the list.

Everything is very slow and the animations kill me.

The worst thing is the left-side EPG which covers half screen and shows twice if we set EPG time to 1-2 seconds.

Infact EPG loads after 2 hours of starting the STB from mains, so i fear to turn off the power.. Totally waste of money on upgrade, its actually a downgrade... Wish they could introduce new STB soon, so i can get rid of it...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock