Solid Hd Box Features and functions

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 34,460

Vikram

Reaction score
Solid Lunch Hd Stb Model number HDS2 - 2100 Set top Box, Stb Have a Hdmi Out in back and Usb Port in Front Side With Smart Card Reader Slot without Card Reader,
This receiver can deliver the video in CVBS, RGB formats with 480i / 480p / 576i/ 576p/ 720p/1080i Resolutions.Solid stb Price is Rs.3000 in Delhi Lajpat Rai Market,
Contact information:

K.M.T.S. Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
746, Old Lapat Rai Market
Delhi 110006
phone : 9717207722

Stb image :
2en6cxw.gif

Features :· Fully Compliant with the DVB-S2 digital TV reception Standard

· Support HDTV / SDTV MPEG 2/ MPEG-4 / H.264 decoding

· Support 480i / 480p / 576i/ 576p/ 720p/1080i

· Convenient auto search function

· Intelligent graphical user interface design

· Capacity for storing up to 2000 transponder and 4000 channels

· Support DVB-s / S2 Digital TV signal modulated in QPSK / 8PSK

· Input frequency range 950Mhz – 2150Mhz

· Support DISEQC1.0 / Seqc1.2

· Reception for SCPC / MCPC / C/ KU Band reception

· Fast Channel Selection

· Favourite Channel Edit , Parental Lock

· Variable aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9 ) 4.3 Pan and Scan or later box modes

· Support USB 2.0 and OTA software Upgrade

· Support USB 2.0 PVR, MP3, JPG photo playback

Some Functions images :
20sewp1.jpg

Stb Have PVR Fetures and one key Remot button For Recording, This image is Show Recording Process in stb,

Usb Menu images[Tool]:

34zfwvd.jpg

t the main menu, various menu items can be selected. The main menu provides access to additional settings that were omitted in the installation assistant. This includes the video output signal or the color system.
with This box supports PAL, NTSC and SECAM. The main menu can also be used for receiver’s PVR functions as well as manage the channel list. Favourite channels can be moved into one of the favourite list. Here one or more channels can be locked out with a PIN code. Channels can also be deleted, moved, renamed or marked so that they can be skipped over.
Usb Device Safty Remove option in tool menu with software upgrade via ota & usb,

Record manager Features:
We Manage Recording in Usb/Hard disc Via Recording Manager Option or The menus of PVR provides access to the content of the hard drive
x0o1lt.jpg

Epg Features:

jsbtr8.jpg

Recording Quality :
A screen Shot For Info about Recording Quality :
2en7wxc.jpg

Very Good Recording Clips From Stb, No Diffrence between original and Recording clips,

Really Excellent Hd Stb Given By Solid With Attractive prices,This Is Use only view and Recording Fta Channel, If Solid embedded Irdeto, Viaccess and Conax with this stb User Get Extra Service and Pay Channel Also Recording With This Stb,

if u You Want Any Other Information Related With Solid, Visit On www.solid999.com

very nice info viki :bowdownsmiley::bowdownsmiley:

this box is available at 2100/- in kolkata contact
Mr Rohit Jain
(proprietor)(91)-(33)-22537654, 91)-9830888602,
P 3, Chandni Chawk Street, Kolkata - 700072

Price of this STB in Chennai:
Rs. 2900 (Imported)
Rs. 2300 (Assembled in India with imported spares)

Available in Ritchie Street, Chennai

Regards,
Raghavan
:up:

buddy don't give any blog links.

Nice information vikram, im purchasing this pvr soon to catch c band channels soon, and also for experimenting with my old dish tv equipment :tup

ya but Also think about openbox s10 Thus Have many Extra Functions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock