{Solved}Facing a problem with my HD DVR

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
I am facing a problem
My STB was showing download status as IDLE from 2 days but was not updating,so I did a manual update in evening,the STB was updated to version 601 but now whenever I am turning on my STB it is again and again downloading the update from 0%,I have tried switching off and on STB about 5 to 6 times from evening and everytime on switching it on it is downloading same update again and again from 0 to 100%
Can anyone help regarding this or has info regarding this?  . . .

RE: Facing a problem with my HD DVR

For this type of issue only we didnt encourage manual downloading :s .. @KV problem presist means complaint is the solution ..

I have done manual updation twice and it was successfull both times,but this time the problem occurred :(

Dear 'kumarvishwas' bro.! I think if the problem still continues then its better to call customer care and try to seek a solution from them. I wish you'll get rid of this inconveniences very soon.

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Dear 'kumarvishwas' bro.! I think if the problem still continues then its better to call customer care and try to seek a solution from them. I wish you'll get rid of this inconveniences very soon.

Called CC and told them the problem,their first immediate reply was Engineer will come today and he will replace your STB but you will be charged for the new STB
Then I had an argument with her,I said it is airtel's fault not mine,why do u provide Software Updates when such type of problem happens
Then suddenly she replied that sorry Sir you won't be charged anything as your STB is in warranty,only 6 days are left for my warranty to get over  :)

Now my only concern is that they give a new STB and don't give a 2nd hand one,I have read on their fb and twitter pages many times they give 2nd hand STB's :s

But i wonder you had provided few images here that ur stb has updated and u found few changes i.e, Change of boot logo , ses-9 tps but what wrong happend then? As per your images everything was very fine..

Optimus_Prime said:
But i wonder you had provided few images here that ur stb has updated and u found few changes i.e, Change of boot logo , ses-9 tps but what wrong happend then? As per your images everything was very fine..

Don't know what happened,it is just giving Please Wait Initializing,and after that Software Update is starting from 0%
I think the first time I did update the STB was not able to process the update properly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock