Seeking Help Some Channels are missing from my Siti Digital

• Thread starter A B
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,444

A B

Reaction score
I recharged my Siti set top box today. When I switched on the set top box it started updating and started scanning the channels. But the signal quality was very low at that time of scanning. So, some channels are not added. And , I guess, a particular frequency has no signals now in which Star Plus, Colors, Sab, Sony, Disney, etc. channels are present. But these channels are missing from my set top box. Now are the good signals but only that frequency showing no signal.
Any solution for adding those channels ?
Please, it's urgent.

Last edited:
Only your cable operator can help you buddy. The more you experiment with these boxes. The more channels might disappear. As long as service is free wait for him or you might try factory reset.

Only your cable operator can help you buddy. The more you experiment with these boxes. The more channels might disappear. As long as service is free wait for him or you might try factory reset.
And how to do factory reset bro. Any remote key combination ?

I recharged my Siti set top box today. When I switched on the set top box it started updating and started scanning the channels. But the signal quality was very low at that time of scanning. So, some channels are not added. And , I guess, a particular frequency has no signals now in which Star Plus, Colors, Sab, Sony, Disney, etc. channels are present. But these channels are missing from my set top box. Now are the good signals but only that frequency showing no signal.
Any solution for adding those channels ?
Please, it's urgent.

Your STB might be requiring a software update or an upgrade to new advanced STB. At various occasions Cable TV / MSO implement certain changes in the technology they use or other settings which r rolled out either thru software updates or via new set top boxes which support/compatible with these features hence when u reconnect the Old suspended STB which has not been used for long time then certain channels / frequencies / features might not be available to you.

As @iDJ bro mentioned please contact ur MSO/LCO and they will help u find the requisite solution for this issue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock