Seeking Help Some channels not working after activating via web portal MWP (From Sri Lanka)

Reaction score
Hi,

First, I live in Sri Lanka and use D2H. Somewhat I managed to register my email address to the D2H package I have a few months back. So I have access to the web portal. For a while (Around 6 months) I didn't use my connection and last month I reloaded back and then only got to know about this TRAI ruling. So I went to web portal and selected some a la carte channels that I needed and activated.

Even though now the portal says it is activated some channels are saying no signal available. I mailed to customer customer care couple of time and they said they have sent a refresh command in the first reply. But it didn't work. I tried to refresh from web portal as well, but no use. For the second mail I actually sent a list of the channels that are not working but suppose to work. Looks like they have actually tried to contact the RTN but to no avail (This is due to the fact that I have got an Indian registered connection since D2H is not officially available in Sri Lanka).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock