Some drawbacks in Tata Sky

Suman Bar

Reaction score
I found some drawbacks in tata sky HD. Please provide your views.
1. There is no option to select 2nd preferred language as audio feed in multilingual channels. When I select Bengali as default audio all the other multilingual channels including kids channel running with English audio feed as they have no Bengali feed.
Even when I select Bengali language as default audio History TV HD, NGC HD running in English though they have Bengali audio feed.
2. All the channels sound quality is not good and equal especially in regional channels.
3. Universal remote is difficult to pair not easy as other dth which have universal remote.

Universal remote is easy to pair in 2 steps if you have any popular brand tv like lg, sony, samsung etc.

I hv called cc 4 times regarding the first problem but they can not try to understand the problem. Please every one try to understand them the real problem.

Bapun Raz said:
Universal remote is easy to pair in 2 steps if you have any popular brand tv like lg, sony, samsung etc.

Yes bro I hv paired the remote. But every time I need to control tv I hv to press univ button.

Please raise a voice to re arrange the lcn because there is no place to insert new channels in some regional section.
Even there should be sub genre in regional channels like news, gec , music and movies etc.

So u mean preselected language feed not working on HD feed of NGC and History?

Sarkar said:
So u mean preselected language feed not working on HD feed of NGC and History?

Yes bro. Also in NGC wild HD. Select it Hindi from language settings. It runs in English. U have to select it manually every time when You change the channel.

Yes the same problem is for me too on all multi lingual channels. I have selected hindi as default but English is played always.

Sarkar said:
Only on these two chs ?

I am not sure but I see it in NGC HD, NGC wild HD, History TV HD. I am not sure about kids channel.
And there should be 2nd language option. In airtel , Videocon there is preferred 2nd language options. To select 1st language as bengali and 2nd language as hindi. If not bengali feed available hindi feed runs and if not Bengali and Hindi feeds available English feeds run.

Ankit Jain said:
Yes the same problem is for me too on all multi lingual channels. I have selected hindi as default but English is played always.

Please call cc. I have give a request to cc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock