Some good news i have to share here regarding dish tv.

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday, i met dishtv distributor head in our home town.
He told as below, to be implemented
1. We can change to any sd pack as base pack for hd subscribers.
2.dish sd box exchange offer is coming up with dish+
3.murasu, tamil channel is much awaited channel wanted by many

Ya, there is lot of channels that dish tv miss out and i think dish tv want add it but its position like tata sky, cant add channels on nss6. Dish tv can add channels on asiasat 5 but customer need to buy mono block lnb which is not available to 97% of user even dish tv not given free mono block lnb with new sd connection. So if dish tv add channels on asiasat , no use for sd user and hd user are not intersted so it will convert in tata sky.

Sbhopale said:
Ya, there is lot of channels that dish tv miss out and i think dish tv want add it but its position like tata sky, cant add channels on nss6. Dish tv can add channels on asiasat 5 but customer need to buy mono block lnb which is not available to 97% of user even dish tv not given free mono block lnb with new sd connection. So if dish tv add channels on asiasat , no use for sd user and hd user are not intersted so it will convert in tata sky.
absolutely very correctly said. If they add channels in asiasat, then no use of that channels as it will not reach to major SD customers. let us wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock