Some Histories and Achievements only by shining SUN DIRECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes... shining Sun direct also created many histories and achievements that cannot be hided by others.......shining sun direct Was the first dth to launch HDTV in INDIA........shining sun direct was the first to introduce mpeg4 technology in INDIA[even some of the players still scrambling with mpeg2 technology].......shining sun direct was the first to give cricket in HD .For this a special agreement takes between sun network and MSM GROUP IN 2010 IPL....shining sun direct was the popular dth in india especially south india.....shining sun direct was the first dth to provide exclusive vod services To south people....shining sun direct was the first to provide toll free numbers for customers queries

also shining sun direct was the first to launch this channel in dth......Suntv hd,ktv hd,sun music hd,geminitv hd,discovery hd,NGC HD,COLORS HD[these 3 hd channels launched in 2010,because of space crunch,colors hd was not carried afterwords],chirithira,aditya,sun action,sun life,seithigal,makkaltv,megatv,vasanthtv,chuttitv,gtv spv,puthiyathalaimuraitv,thanthitv,captaintv,news 7 tamil,gemini music,gemini comedy,gemini action,gemini life,kushitv,I news,tv5 telugu,abn andhra jothi,T news,v6 news,Surya music,kirantv,surya action,kochutv,flowerstv,media one,kairali people,reportertv,udayacomedy,suriyantv,chintutv,udaya news,etv kannada news,safaritv,headlines today,atmeeyayathra

previously shining sun direct also carried many channels...They r as follows.....Bindaas,bindass movies,fox,fox crime,NDTV GOOD TIMES,NDTV PROFIT,zee news,CNBC AWAAZ,bloomberg utv,B4U MUSIC,NHK WORLD,chardikla time tv,care world,etv rajasthan,etv oriya,babytv,fox traveller,IBN LOK MAT,HOME SHOP 18....because of space crunch they removed this channels....

jay kumar said:
this thread is mean to tell about the history created by shining sd and some achievements

Ok bro,next time onwards this type of thread, please posted in below mentioned thread:k
Link Removed

Vicky said:
Ok bro,next time onwards this type of thread, please posted in below mentioned thread:k
Link Removed

why bro.....this thread is about history created by sun direct bro,...smile

jay kumar said:
why bro.....this thread is about history created by sun direct bro,...smile

Yeah bro i know,many members daily visiting the sundirect general discussion thread:tup

Jay Kumar, you seems a die hard fan of Sun DTH. From my view Sun DTH is shining like SUN for North Indian subscribers. I feel the heat of Shining Sun while recharging Sun DTH :wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock