some main reason i hate tatasky too much

• Thread starter rock
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,293

rock

Reaction score
tatasky takes money upfront promising a suite of channels depending on the choice and then will keep dropping and changing channels as per its whims & fancies.if people buy tatasky thinking they would get their preferred channels, they would be for rude shock very soon.it is the most insentivive and arrogant DTH service providers among all.please do not buy Tatasky service and if you have bought, limit your loss by not renewing.

Jenitkumar said:
Whatever, india's leading dth service !

who tell you jenitkumar its india's worst dth serive.just advertising in everwhere by some cheerleaders.and only a tatasky user know how cheaf tatasky is.

I support Mr.Rock's claim. I used Tatasky for more than three years, fed up with the services. I did not have much knowledge those days. Also I did not want to waste my initial payment of around Rs.4500, so continued with TS. Now last one year I am using Airtel, and happy with this. I can really see the difference between Tatasky and Airtel. I want to throw all Tata products out of my home.

ya use for airtel for sometime and then u will know the reality why tata sky is considered best. making such statements will not make stand conclusive.

I dont know what issue Mr. Rock had with Tata Sky. But i have been using it for more than 4 years and i am totally satisfied by its service.

Though, some channel issues r there ( like some channels missing ). But with some new channels added, and Truchoice packages with Make My Pack service, Tata Sky has become very much affordable and im happy with it.!

abhishek buddy there is no issue, its just that some people r biased to dish tv, airtel and others and their main motive is to criticise tata sky for nothing. if something good about tata sky is written, they just come and oppose it, if something bad about dish tv or airtel is written then they say that there is no fault of their dth. ultimately now some dth competitors like dish tv, reliance have send their employees to defame tata sky disguised as members. tata sky does not involve in duping or cheating, now as people r coming to know of cheating techniques of dish tv, reliance and bad service of airtel, these companies r sending employees disguised as members to spread false bad rumours about tata sky. thats the deal. thank god that we have a company like tata sky who despite so much bad environment has maintained its honesty and dedication towards customers

namo narayan said:
abhishek buddy there is no issue, its just that some people r biased to dish tv, airtel and others and their main motive is to criticise tata sky for nothing. if something good about tata sky is written, they just come and oppose it, if something bad about dish tv or airtel is written then they say that there is no fault of their dth. ultimately now some dth competitors like dish tv, reliance have send their employees to defame tata sky disguised as members. tata sky does not involve in duping or cheating, now as people r coming to know of cheating techniques of dish tv, reliance and bad service of airtel, these companies r sending employees disguised as members to spread false bad rumours about tata sky. thats the deal. thank god that we have a company like tata sky who despite so much bad environment has maintained its honesty and dedication towards customers

@bold letter,
yes dino i also hear about this.

is this really?

am really confused:eek:ooh no:

if yes then how loosers they are........:D

It is nice to see a well satisfied customer of Tatasky. I am not against Tatasky, but it was my poor experience with TS. If you support a particular DTH, mention about positive points, and other dth weakness on technical ground. Nobody here is an agent or employees of one dth, whose aim is to destroy image of others.

well dino 29 for ur kind info am r just truth and u r telling me employee!!!what a chief person u r........anyways tata sky definitely has the worst plans for southern regions.people wanting tamil,telugu & malayalam channels need to pay a higher price for a package that mostly has hindi channels, even if they don't watch it.but also many good southern channels r missing in great tata sky.:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock