Some more existing channels will be added on ROI Value Plus Pack

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes as per my sources 7 existing channels will be added in ROI Value Plus Pack. All are existing channels. Discovery Tamil already added. 6 more to follow. Channel names will be disclosed soon. Tonight post more details. All extra channels of Indi Pack will be added on Value Plus Pack.

New Channels of VALUE PLUS PACK -ROI

1. Media One
2. Public TV
3. Discovery Tamil
4. Subhavaartha
5. Sri Sankara TV
6. Chirithira Comedy Service or Neo Sports not yet revealed
7. WB.

bishnu sir are you happy with sun direct??
are you getting all good bangali channels...

my first choice was sun direct but less number of hindi channels forced me to join rdtv platform. after some time rdtv also facing same problem but better than sd.almost all hindi channels available on rdtv platform...

Bishnu15 said:
Prasanth bro that's why I also included RDTV in my home.

why can't you try dishtv/videocon d2h/tata sky/airtel digital tv once?
these are main DTH in market

yes.but rdtv providing good package and we have to change only set top box not dish because rdtv and sd on same direction......

prashant shridhar said:
yes.but rdtv providing good package and we have to change only set top box not dish because rdtv and sd on same direction......
Bro you don't need to change the dish even with other dths. Just the direction need to be changed to respective satellites.

Bapun Raz said:
Bro you don't need to change the dish even with other dths. Just the direction need to be changed to respective satellites.

right
But what about LNB?
it may have to be changed!:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock