DDF Exclusive Some snaps of some newly added and re-added channels

In sun direct info channel They says 20sd channel and 5 HD channels added:but vanavil chanel showing as first new channel not seen in any category. Do you see this channel?

In sun direct info channel They says 20sd channel and 5 HD channels added:but vanavil chanel showing as first new channel not seen in any category. Do you see this channel?

This channel is not available from broadcaster currently, once available they will add it seems. It is not available in airtel DTH too - showing problem from broadcaster

Why sun not providing epg on some channels?

Not only sdirect u can see in d2h & previously TS too

Dont know may be laziness:sleepy:

No amar the appropriate channel as to pay separately for epg so if they gave they will else no :)

Though Channels are paying to dth based on their viewership :)

The info i got from d2h technician while I'm used d2h those times i enquired to him abt this issue :)

Last edited:
No only sdirect u can see in d2h & previously TS too
No amar the appropriate channel as to pay separately for epg so if they gave they will else no :)

Oh sad then, we are paying high amount to DTH's for this kind of facilities , both parties should settle down with some agreement for pleasing user experience:cautious:, EPG is unavoidable when you have settop box IMO

Oh sad then, we are paying high amount to DTH's for this kind of facilities , both parties should settle down with some agreement for pleasing user experience:cautious:, EPG is unavoidable when you have settop box IMO
Yep

Especially in recording :cautious::cautious:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock