DDF Exclusive Some Sony Network channels are testing new logo and graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv Verma

Always be Happy
News Columnist
Reaction score
Sony Pal is testing new logo and graphics at midnight. Yesterday Sony pal testing new logo and today new logo with graphics but after 1:30 am they change back to normal.

See below:-
Pjelhqv.png

Graphics 👇

Source

Last edited:
So Today Whole night I'll watch Sony Pal :em: Waiting for this Logo since years . Finally Sony Adopting it in Indian Channels. After Sony Liv .. Hope all Channels Rebrand with New Logo including Sony Sports Network .

This is an absolutely MASSIVE change on so many levels. Sony Pal hadn’t rebranded in many years. But now the new Sony logo style which has been used only by SonyLIV for two-and-a-half years is being brought to the TV channels, starting with Sony Pal. The graphics are really sleek and modern, and a sharp departure from what was used before while maintaining the purple-and-pink colours.
Huge congratulations to Sony Pal and SPN as a whole for kickstarting a massive company-wide rebrand. :skd: :clap2: :cheers:

I think it is only for online feeds....not for satellite feeds

I think it is only for online feeds....not for satellite feeds
No, this is for all feeds. The channel as a whole is rebranding.
Huge congratulations to Sony Pal and SPN as a whole for kickstarting a massive company-wide rebrand.
Another big coincidence is that today marks exactly 5 years since the mega-rebrand of the Zee network in October 2017! It’s been quite a long time since the circular Zee logo was introduced and the channel logos moved to the top left corner! (Though Zee TV has moved back to the top right but still it was a massive change.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock