Discussion Some Sun Direct set-top box needs to be replaced/upgraded, old boxes will be blocked

PowerStar

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
@Kiron bro what is your serial number start with which letter.
Just sawed one vedio in yt ,says that all old box with specific serial number should be upgraded.sundirect have blocked all old settopbox

@Kiron bro what is your serial number start with which letter.
Just sawed one vedio in yt ,says that all old box with specific serial number should be upgraded.sundirect have blocked all old settopbox
Yes I am also in same confusion, right now l am using HS8101 hd Y series set top box, For last two days l am rarely experiencing channel freezing followed by smart card faliure error code. Somebody ln the forum please clear the doubt

Yes I am also in same confusion, right now l am using HS8101 hd Y series set top box, For last two days l am rarely experiencing channel freezing followed by smart card faliure error code. Somebody ln the forum please clear the doubt
Those who have facing error, they have to upgrade thier stbs as per sun direct official. It will be charged as sd+ or HD upgrade prices + visiting charges 175.

Below series set top boxes are unsecured, they have to be upgraded.

SD series:A,C, E, F, H, J, M, P, S.

HD series:B, D, G, N, U, W, Y.

Users having above series model will not get channels as per sun direct.

Those who have facing error, they have to upgrade thier stbs as per sun direct official. It will be charged as sd+ or HD upgrade prices + visiting charges 175.

Currently 2 Measat 3B TP's Symbol rate is 34000
Other 3 TP's Symbol rate are 32000
12276 H 34000
12356 H 34000
12396 H 32000
12436 H 32000
12476 H 32000
Sun Direct going to Change remaining Measat 3B 3 TP's Symbol rate to 34000,Then Some model Set topboxes will unsecured & that model boxes not able to receive a Single Channel in all Measat 3B 5 TP's & these model Set topbox Subscribers should Upgrade to latest model Set topboxes to receive uninterrupted Service!!!

I've HSG200 so it means I'm safe right?

Company has to do it at free of cost or atleast inform directly to the customers well before...they are simply planting a bug and forcing to pay to get new box...i think this strategy don't work because it affects set top boxes which bought even before 3 years people don't simply pay that amount for new boxes

Company has to do it at free of cost or atleast inform directly to the customers well before...they are simply planting a bug and forcing to pay to get new box...i think this strategy don't work because it affects set top boxes which bought even before 3 years people don't simply pay that amount for new boxes
@Karthick_king bro, Even Sun Direct not inform Channel Addition & Removal details & LCN Change Channels Details,It is very difficult to old People to find Channels, also in info channel they showing Sun TV!!!

True. If I experience the same problem I will throw sundirect in dustbin for sure. After Nto I feel all dths are same except ncf . But overall difference I paying for telugu channels compared to other dth is around 10- 20. I am ok to catter 20 rupees for more channels and service

Since today morning some SD channels are scrambled and I am getting following error in my HSG200 Box:

E030-0 p-key mismatch

What could be the reason?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock