Seeking Help Some troubles regarding Binge+ Box

ItzSreerag

Reaction score
I upgraded my Tata Sky HD box to Tata Play Binge+ box during 5K offer for free. Same day, technician came and changed the box.

Q1. The technician didn't replace the HDMI cable? Is there difference? If so, how to replace HDMI cable for free?

Q2. I successfully paired my LG Magic Remote 2017 to Tata Sky HD box. But now, it is not pairing to the Binge+ box. How to fix this? Tried all the methods. Only TV Power Button is pairing.

Q3. HDMI CEC is partially working. Volume CEC when turned on, the STB volume control doesn't work neither does the volume increase. Power CEC works partially. When I turn the STB on, sometimes the STB displayes a grey/black image and doesn't turn on. I have reset to turn on the box. How to fix this?

Q4. I love SDR to HDR, but sometimes it turns off despite being on in the settings. I have reset the STB for it to work. Any fix?

Q5. Since last day, a message has been appearing
"Update on progress. The box will tune to HOME"
The message appears every 15 seconds or so, and I can seem to fix it. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance. It would be really helpful.

Q3: hdmi cec is broken ..sometime it works sometime not. If you enable hdmi cec volume control, it won't control stb volume anymore unless you press select and vol+ together to switch to stb mode..believe me last time i fought too much with tp for hdmi cec...it doesn't work always
Q4 and Q5: update your stb ..if possible check for updates manually. I have sdr to hdr on and it works fine..does not get turned off..also check your tv settings there must be an option to enable enhanced hdmi or hdr

Tip: if you have 4k tv use 1080p output resolution instead of 4k, picture quality is much sharper and better

Q3: hdmi cec is broken ..sometime it works sometime not. If you enable hdmi cec volume control, it won't control stb volume anymore unless you press select and vol+ together to switch to stb mode..believe me last time i fought too much with tp for hdmi cec...it doesn't work always
Q4 and Q5: update your stb ..if possible check for updates manually. I have sdr to hdr on and it works fine..does not get turned off..also check your tv settings there must be an option to enable enhanced hdmi or hdr

Tip: if you have 4k tv use 1080p output resolution instead of 4k, picture quality is much sharper and better
Thank you. I am not a fan of CEC but the volume pairing is not happening. I suppose it is because LG Magic Remotes are Bluetooth and not IR?

I tried to update STB but it is throwing an error. What should I do? Call CC and explain? It has been less than a month I purchased this box. The error is quite annoying. Or can I fix this error myself?

Anyways Thank you for your time

I upgraded my Tata Sky HD box to Tata Play Binge+ box during 5K offer for free. Same day, technician came and changed the box.

Q1. The technician didn't replace the HDMI cable? Is there difference? If so, how to replace HDMI cable for free?

Q2. I successfully paired my LG Magic Remote 2017 to Tata Sky HD box. But now, it is not pairing to the Binge+ box. How to fix this? Tried all the methods. Only TV Power Button is pairing.

Q3. HDMI CEC is partially working. Volume CEC when turned on, the STB volume control doesn't work neither does the volume increase. Power CEC works partially. When I turn the STB on, sometimes the STB displayes a grey/black image and doesn't turn on. I have reset to turn on the box. How to fix this?

Q4. I love SDR to HDR, but sometimes it turns off despite being on in the settings. I have reset the STB for it to work. Any fix?

Q5. Since last day, a message has been appearing
"Update on progress. The box will tune to HOME"
The message appears every 15 seconds or so, and I can seem to fix it. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance. It would be really helpful.
Having a Lg smart tv what is reason to buy this binge box?
Its too much laggy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock