Seeking Help Sometimes signals not coming on Bengali & Odia Channels - Is it got something to do with the dish ?

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
My Sun HD set up is done with an old RDTV Dish. Is this the cause of picture freezing again and again or is it due to LNB of RDTV ? Do the need to install the SUN Dish ? Last time when technician came before Pujas fixed up the issue. But again picture freezing..... Kindly give me a solution bro. Expecting experts like Sadiq Anna, Gssran bro, Bapun bro, Vicky Thambi, Gobinaath bro, Hassan bro, Ritesh bro and others to comment. It is really becoming a pathetic issue now, every now and then measat channels signals not proper.....

Kindly help..... Thanks in advance.

Then you should be getting the channels bro raise complaint to sd bro
Dear bro same problem
allready iam getting same Signal - 78% Quality - 54%
i am complaint but not solving
technesian told me both sats get only Signal - 78% Quality - 54% maxmum .
I request to all forum Sundth HD members quote Signal - % Quality - %
Help with other members.

Last edited:
If this was already working fine with RDTV, then it could not be dish alignment problem. Check the LNB skew and cables. Adjust the skew and check if you are getting better signal level. And check the cable at the LNB connection. If needed, remove the connector and do it again.

Dish antenna has nothing to do with DTH company. U can allign any dish antenna to get signals. 1st slowly slowly rotate the LNB by keeping an eye on signals level

Dish antenna has nothing to do with DTH company. U can allign any dish antenna to get signals. 1st slowly slowly rotate the LNB by keeping an eye on signals level
Dear hassan bro HD users need 91.5East and 93.5 East Both sats signals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock