Son of Sardaar !!

SPANDAN

Contributor
Reaction score
This Diwali, cinegoers are in for a complete blast with Ajay Devgn's Son of Sardaar (SoS) due to clash with YRF's Shah Rukh Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer yet untitled.

While Son of Sardaar is slated for release on 13th November (Diwali day), the YRF film will open on 14th of the month.

The trailer of SoS, directed by Ashwini Dhir, that was unveiled a few weeks ago has been the talk of the town for more reasons than one.

The film boasts of a huge cast with Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt pitted along with Sonakshi Sinha and Juhi Chawla. Secondly, the trade buzz on the movie too has been tremendous.

The theatrical trailer (which has got millions of views) too went viral few hours after its launch with fans and people in the industry talking positively about it on social networking platforms.

source

'Son of Sardaar' doesn't hurt any sentiments: Ajay

Actor Ajay Devgn has come out in defence of his upcoming film Son of Sardaar saying that the content of the film projects the Sikh community in a positive manner and it will not hurt anyone's sentiment.

The All India Sikh Students Federation (AISSF) Tuesday urged the clergy to take action against the actor-producer, alleging that Son of Sardaar shows Sikhs in a bad light. The comedy has been co-produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Ajay Devgn Films.

"My film Son of Sardaar does not hurt anybody's sentiments. I'm from Punjab and I have lot of respect for the community and culture as anyone else and the last thing I would do is to hurt anyone. In fact, I'm very proud of the community," Ajay said in a statement.

Ajay insists that the film, directed by Ashwini Dhir, has been made under the guidence of "knowledgeable people".

"At no point you will find any element of disrespect. The protagonist of the film is a Sardaar so the film will showcase a very positive projection of the community. If you could just wait for the release and then come up with your comments and opinion. Trust me, we all will be proud of the film," said the 43-year-old, whose roots are in Amritsar.

TheTimesOfIndia

RE: 'Son of Sardaar' doesn't hurt any sentiments: Ajay

Hope this movie will be a super hit.

<embed width="420" height="315" style="z-index: -1;" src="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/configspace/ads/timesChannelWrapper.swf" name="myMovie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" allownetworking="all" flashvars="contentid=1_hzsna172&videosection=videoshow&channelid=10001&flavour=&id=16475156&playerid=24&section=Movies&autoplay=1&keywords=Son of Sardaar, title, track, song&title=Son of Sardaar: Title track&description=Son of Sardaar: Title track&duration=01:58&flavour=&relatedvideo=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videpostroll_v2/3813445.cms&embval=false" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" />

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock