Sonic to air Power Rangers samurai in India

Niraj Rathod

Reaction score
Viacom18's action channel, Sonic, has entered into a deal with Saban Brands' adventure series Power Rangers Samurai and Power Rangers Super Samurai for two seasons.

The deal was stitched by Los Angeles-based producer-distributor MarVista Entertainment, who had been appointed by Saban Brands in 2010 to represent international rights.

Spain’s 24-hour kids channel Boing and Venezuela’s Venevision, Chile’s Mega, have come on board joining existing programming platforms including Nickelodeon (multiple territories), Nine Network (Australia), TV4 (New Zealand), Canal J and Gulli (France), Mediaset’s Italia 1 and Boing (Italy), Televisa (Mexico), SIC (Portugal), Groupo Bandeirantes (Brazil), America TV (Peru), TCTV (Ecuador), Corp Medcom Panama, Telefuturo (Paraguay), Unitel (Bolivia), Intrasas TV (Nicaragua), Monte Carlo TV (Uruguay) and E-TV (South Africa).

“With an impressive roster of leading broadcast partners onboard worldwide, the momentum of Saban Brands’ Power Rangers Samurai franchise continues to build around the globe,” said MarVista Entertainment CEO Fernando Szew. “As Power Rangers Super Samurai debuts internationally we anticipate even further growth in ratings across various territories, and without doubt we will fulfill the demands of Power Rangers fans all over the world.”

RE: Sonic to air Power Rangers in India

sonu29 said:
i think its already available in india by nick,hungama,diseny xd :p

Yes you may be right but i think samurai sessions first time come in india :huh

RE: Sonic to air Power Rangers in India

its latest session. Check this :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Power_Rangers_Samurai&useformat=desktop

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock