Breaking Sony acquires Cricket Australia media rights till 2023

The hindi commentary team on most channels have commentators who don't naturally speak hindi. People like Sunil Gavaskar, VVS, Harsha Bhogle etc. have always been English commentators. Forcing them to speak hindi deteriorates the quality.
Yes, atleast Sunil Gavaskar and Harsh Bhogle know Hindi. VVS doesn't even speak Hindi properly, pronounces many words wrong. No idea why they put him there.

I remember when radio commentary was still popular and legendary commentators like Vineet Garg & Sanjay Banerjee made us glued to the radio. Even on Doordarshan Arun Lal and Maninder Singh mesmerised the viewers. The quality of hindi commentary nowadays is nowhere near to that golden era.

The hindi commentary team on most channels have commentators who don't naturally speak hindi.
Exactly! Those days I miss very much.
Down memory lane, it was an achievement when I चोरी छिपे (sorry can't translate) had few minutes of commentary from my father's radio!
My father was Cricket as well Football (World Cup only) crazy! Oh, how much I miss him😢😢!
When a kid, we both used to walk 2-3 KMs (the only TV set in the village) to watch FWCs 1990,94 (at midnight, sometimes well past) & CWC 1992 (early morning).
*Sorry to be off-topic!

sony may bring all cricket action to viewers easily they have 5 sd channels for their sports action.better sony follow channel 9 scorecards

DONT KNOW WHAT SONY IS DOING..TODAY 5th ODI LIVE IN SONY SIX SD AND SONY ESPN HD...MISSING SOME CRICKET DUE TO HD LIVE

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock