Sony BBC Earth HD &Sony BBC earth SD&Aradhna tv will launchig on 6march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobinaath said:
Dont hurt others feelings .. It may be no use to you but surely not for others .. Itz against our forum rules too ..

Yes bro, even my family members want devotional channels ;)

Gobinaath said:
Dont hurt others feelings .. It may be no use to you but surely not for others .. Itz against our forum rules too ..
Gobi bro i am hating these channels because airtel adding this type of channels without any demand and we want to wait to add many demanded regional channels.. Airtel should get profit from dth service for sure they are adding these type of channels to increase there profit.. But there should be a limit to add this type of channels. In this week itself they added 3devotional channels.. Instead of adding demanded sd chaanels

vikash 6827 said:
Sony bbc earth HD lcn438&SD 439&Aradhana tv LCN 944
Airtel doesn't add HD first in lcn. It should be the other way. Shouldn't be?

thisisjagan said:
Airtel doesn't add HD first in lcn. It should be the other way. Shouldn't be?
Yes that's why sometimes few of my family members who has ADTV HD keep watching SD feeds. In this way Tata Sky HD and DishTV HD are good.

hike said:
Yes that's why sometimes few of my family members who has ADTV HD keep watching SD feeds. In this way Tata Sky HD and DishTV HD are good.

Best solution, remove the sd versions altogether, use myplan99 and hdmypack. You can't do that in ts and dishtv though..

Tha.RP8 said:
Best solution, remove the sd versions altogether, use myplan99 and hdmypack. You can't do that in ts and dishtv though..

bro for my199 or my99 pack , do we have to subscribe one top up also

amansingh said:
bro for my199 or my99 pack , do we have to subscribe one top up also

No need you have gud conversation technique with adtv cc means :) ..

Tha.RP8 said:
they can't in Tata Sky..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock