Discussion Sony channel logos moving to left side of the screen?

• Thread starter si7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,922

si7

Reaction score
Today I noticed the Sony sports ten 5 and Sony sports ten 5 hd logos have moved to the left side of the screen. Is it possible that all Sony (or at least all sony sports) channels are doing this?

Here are some images:

Sony Sports ten 5
aSMNZaO.jpg

xMdaTd9.jpg

Sony sports ten 5 hd
fUd6pIR.jpg

pyy8cf4.jpg

ZQEMkVg.jpg

If the channel had transparency and the broadcast matched its original 4:3 ratio there shouldn't have any need to move logos around.

Why will it move to the left side? its not blocking anything if it was on the right side
It is blocking old scorecards that apper and disappear on the top right, it's nothing new, happened in the old sony sports network era, ten sports era as well, also happens when star sports broadcasts old ICC matches that had nimbus production scorecard, simple, logo shouldn't block scorecard hence time being adjustment

Only Indian tv channels give much importance to logos.Look at foreign channels most channels logos are transparent and small .Hard to find like that

I read somewhere on this forum that these colourful logos are not good for television picture quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock