Sony Entertainment pays Rs 40 cr for his new film's satellite broadcast rights from R

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@zh@R

Reaction score
106g7rt.jpg

Aamir Khan trumps Hrithik Roshan : Sony Entertainment pays rs 40 cr for his new film's satellite broadcast rights from Reliance Entertainment

MUMBAI: Much ahead of its Republic Day release in 2012, Aamir Khan's next film is making tills ring. Sony Entertainment has bought the satellite broadcast rights of the yet-to-be-named production for a record 40 crore from Reliance Entertainment, which had acquired the film's distribution rights for 85-90 crore.

This is the highest price paid for a film by a broadcaster, beating 37 crore paid by Sony for the Hrithik Roshan-starrer Krrish 3, along with the rights of three other Hrithik films from his home stable - Koi Mil Gaya, Krrish and Krazzy 4.

Source:Ecnomictimes

My friend It is already posted and you again post in the section i ask moderateors to close or delete the threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock