• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,966

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Mumbai: Sony Entertainment Television (Set) is shifting its 8 pm show Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, produced by Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut, to 11 pm slot.

Instead, the channel will launch a new fiction property, Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka, from 28 May.

Produced by Hats Off Productions, Byaah Hamari… will air every Monday to Friday at 8 pm.

To promote the show, Set is building a curiosity around it. The show is about a Gujarati Vaishnav family where everything is fine. What comes as a surprise then is: why is the Vaishnav family all set to get their daughter-in-law Rajni, remarried.

Set senior EVP and business head Sneha Rajani said, "Sony has been the pioneer in bringing the best of entertainment to the viewers, Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka, the latest offering from our channel is a re-affirmation of our endeavour. It is a unique never seen before heart warming love story with lots of twists and turns. I am sure this will excite and appeal to the audiences across the Hindi heartland and further consolidate our fiction line up between 8pm - 11 pm slots."

Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka will be competing with slot leaders- Color's Balika Vadhu, and Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Zee TV, at 8 pm airs Hitler Didi.

Continue Reading

Yes daily promotion of "Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka" is going on Sony every now and then...
Hats Off Productions is a old player in this field and they will certainly give a good family show on sony.... :c

Hats Off Productions had given classic comedy like Khichadi & Sarabai vs Sarabai for Star plus.

Well yes, Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka show from Moday to Friday.

Hmm...something being moved to 11pm slot means its gonna get shut down soon enough...well, I hope we get a good series instead !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock