SONY ESPN HD comming to D2h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal is done....
Aisi Kon si deal h jo abhi tak chal rai h.......

kanna.jrp said:
I have a source..not like nodal office or any dealer...a high level source...and it is not a lie or guess...d2h will add bunch of HD channel before or during 10th April...all other HD name will be reveled later..all I know is sony espn HD deal is done..and 100% adding before end of 10th april

On 10th April 11:20 AM, you are saying d2h will add bunch of HD channel before (?????:huh) or during 10th April. It's not lie or guess but it's certainly an April fool joke??? Also a nice way to attract so many D2h DDF users. In 1 hour you have 14 replies and 390 views. Also you didn't come back to reply the desperate and frustrated D2h users (including me).

Its look like a copied news from some other forum which was shared many days before....:dodgy

As per the first post, he may be expressing Sony espn HD will be added immediately and other HD will follow in coming weeks.

Anyway something is happening in d2h TPs.
Hope for the best :)

It's a classic example of (we the Indians) believing and acting on rumors. Just notice the thread starters profile (only the 4th post in 4 months). Also the language of the post I have a source..not like nodal office or any dealer...a high level source is identical of political speech.

why they didnt add 8th april .. Why 10th april :huh ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock