SONY ESPN HD now available in HD PACK

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 171
  • Views: Views 16,505
Sai Jai said:
anna naa ena kaetan unga pack max hd addon pack ah or any other addon pack ah :huh .. If means tell the name of your hd addon package name :shy .. I'll tell the solution :s ..

yes bro

sutharshan said:

anna call cc and first update him that today lcn: 243 Sony ESPN hd added to hd packages .. then they check and tell yes itz added to packages .. And then you tell them to check if itz available in my addon package or not they will check and say yes itz available .. Then you tell i am getting error code 4 in this channel .. they will i refresh ur acc. Then you will get .. Dont accept that ask him(cc) raise complaint or escalate the call .. then they will raise complaint after that you will get channel within 6hrs :) .. Follow this steps anna you wll get the solution and update here :) ..

Sai Jai said:
Guys raise a complaint you will get that channel :) ..
  • Ex) rtz2042 bro -- i raised complaint in 4pm today on behalf of him .. He got this channels within 6hrs ;) ..
So those who not getting Sony ESPN HD You are in with respective HD addon means raise a complaint via adtv cc then you will get this channel :) .. especially to @hindifun bro :( ..
I am on Max HD and complaint is registered since morning. Got calls from CC, airtel social media team and tech department also but issue still not resolved. :(

This calls for quitting airtel n opt tatasky. A bit costly but worth of every single penny you spent. Highly world class service.
Airtel is good but giving headache to customer. This is not the way to treat customers.
They really need to take training from tatasky.
See, where tatasky is climbing high on customers expectations and airtel still don't know how to manage hd channels.
Very pathetic.
Bottom line is no other dth can beat tatasky.....

hindifun said:
I am on Max HD and complaint is registered since morning. Got calls from CC, airtel social media team and tech department also but issue still not resolved. :(

So sad :( .. Waiting is only way bro :s .. I hope your pblm will resolve soon :dodgy:( ..

Unable to HR from website/SMS...I hate calling CC....Explaining them is a headache

Twitter or Registering complaint is the only solution to all those who are not getting this channel

They are much more knowledgable,Intelligent and much more interested in resolving your concerns rather than regular Customer care

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock